IT Manager / Salesforce Administrator
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a combination of business systems and process optimization skills to join our team as IT Manager. This role is responsible managing and supporting all IT cloud based technical systems, activities and processes. This includes optimizing existing IT toolsets including Salesforce, used to enhance functionality and collaboration across the organization. This role will also be involved in assessing the company’s technical needs including developing, defining and implementing short and long-term technical service strategies to achieve company goals.
Salesforce Administrator: The position will serve as a Salesforce Administrator for the organization which includes interfacing with both vendor and employee teams, enhancing the utilization of the tool, staying abreast of product updates and promoting the tool’s productivity and reporting. Responsibilities also include dashboard and workflow design, as well as keeping Salesforce users trained and educated on how to best optimize the system.
Communication and data tools: Responsibilities includes standardization of data storage, accessibility and version control. The role also includes managing AC’s video conferencing technologies across offices and assist staff with day to day problem solving.
Technical Leadership: Ideal candidates will serve as the organization’s technical leader, requiring initiative to learn how the company operates, and how the use of IT and automation can promote a productive and lean business. Responsibilities include management of AC’s outside service providers and determining how best to leverage outside IT vendors to support our rapidly growing organization. The role also requires frequent communication with internal users about common frustrations, hindrances and other issues that interrupt their workflow, create detailed plans for implementation of new processes, including budgetary guidelines and key personnel, and oversee the life cycle of changes to business systems.
Other Key Responsibilities
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrades, and support of foundational IT systems, laptops and other devices.
- Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services
- Support internal stakeholders and end-users
- Provide oversight around data, device, and network security
- Assist in cloud-based data management
- Travel to San Francisco, California office once per month for approximately three days to provide in person support and training
- Stay abreast on potential technology solutions applicable to our business
The position will report to the Chief Financial Officer in the Portland, Oregon office with occasional travel to other California and Oregon locations as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent work experience required
- 2-5 years as Salesforce administrator for mid-size organization
- Experience as a Technology Manager, or other role within an IT Operations team, with a track record of introducing positive IT operational changes and oversight of vendors
- Private Equity, Commercial Banking or Agriculture industry experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite, Agile, Salesforce and Dropbox
- Experience and ability to collaborate directly with internal team members, as well as, external professionals and consultants.
- Creative thinker with demonstrated ability to solve technical systems issues.
- Ability to exercise initiative and sound judgment and to react with discretion under varying conditions.
- Ability to work independently, with little supervision.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to maintain detailed records.
- Excellent communication, training and speaking skills
- Highly organized but willing to adjust direction when necessary
- Competitive salary and great benefits -- 401k, health, dental, vision, life and LTD
- Flexible, open work environment, generous time off policy
- Exciting world-changing opportunity – AC invests in sustainable strategies and products
- Driven, motivated, and talented co-workers who share a vision for growing access to healthy and better food